Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 7 years ago

Im joining the marines soon and want to ask a few questions?

I just want to know what is the chance that ill see combat? Im not saying I dont, I actually kind of want to. But do all marines get deployed to conflict areas? And does it matter what your mos is?will that affect your chances of ever seeing combat?

• Dylan
    Favorite Answer

Of course it matters on your MOS. An electrician has a much lesser chance of seeing combat than someone in infantry.

• Rufus

The people who answered before me pretty much nailed it. You aren't going to be in combat and you aren't going to be a Marine.

If anyone is going to be deployed to an area of conflict it will be the Marines. That's why we have a Marine Expeditionary Unit sitting off the coast of Egypt right now.

You aren't going to be there.

No matter what service you're in, you may see combat pending on the circumstances of situation what the world is in. I've known some servicemen who never went to combat. As for me, I was deployed to Vietnam. Sure I was afraid at first, but I kept thinking, "I can do it, I will do it". You may even pull embassy duty in Europe. Think positive and you will endure. Semper Fi. And thank you for your service.

Source(s): Personal experience.

Brandon you are nothing but a Call of Duty fàg! Go back to the video game section!!

Play call of duty, you dirty cunttt