Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationOther - Outdoor Recreation · 7 years ago

Beretta 92FS vs Sig Sauer P226 (9mm) (Full Size)?

Which do you prefer and why, also which would you recommend for a first time gun owner my brother, who collects everything it seems like, says Beretta but i do not know and hear the gen4 Glocks have a bunch of issues.

Favorite Answer

All good weapons, I like beretta but it is all about feel, sigs are similar to glocks which I feel are blocky and bulky in the hand and I do not like trigger safeties. I would chose beretta tho myself, if you're willing to pay

Definitely the Berretta 92FS. I've had mine for over 5 years. Never a jam, always smooth and reliable. That's one I carry CCW too. Lighter weight and slim profile.

Sig by far. Better machined, closer tolerance, awesome reliability, shoots like a dream. Nothing compares to it. If you had fired both of these guns side by side, you wouldn't be asking this question.