Pregnancy, I need the answers of some moms please.?

So, I'm 16. & I'm 8 days late. Me and my boyfriend of 9 months recently broke up and are just friends trying to work stuff out before we think of getting back together I'll be 17 next month. He'll be 20 in September. one, I don't know how to even begin to explain to my mom let alone my family that I could be pregnant I try to hide it and deny the thought from myself. But it's still there..

Two, what do I do with me and the babies dad?

I have a job and a senior in high school graduating 3 months early. But I just don't know how to tell them or that I could be.

My boyfriend well ex , knows that I am or could be but I'm still lost on what to do .

Please help )':

I don't need any rude comments about teen parenting either.

Favorite Answer

I was 18 when I found out I was pregnant. Even though I wasn't even living with my mom, I was still completely freaked out at the thought of telling her that I was pregnant. One of my friends ended up finding out and posted about it on facebook, where my mom saw it. I confirmed it to my mom, and she was completely understanding and accepting. Its not an ideal situation, but you'd be surprised how loving and accepting parents can be at time like this. My advice would be to take a pregnancy test and confirm it before telling anyone. As mentioned before, there's not a whole lot else you can do. But lots of girls have become pregnant at a much younger age and their parents learned to accept it. With your young age, it is imperative that you find out if you are, so that you can begin receiving the proper prenatal care that you'll need. Best of luck!

Take a test then decide what to do. Not too many other options.