why does my boyfriend get hard when i touch his penis and why is it yet at the tip? is this good?

Im currently 15 and my boyfriend is 16 we have already had sex twice and so right before the first time we had sex i touched his penis and it got hard and was wet! i know its because he was excited but is this because there thinking about sex? i mean he says he doesn't really think about it alot because hes scared to get me pregnant or hes scared he will hurt me or we will get in trouble. So i really need to know whats going on in guys heads when your making out with the and they come and get hard. And should i tell my parents? trust me i already know about the birds and the bees!

Favorite Answer

Guys get so turned on by almost anything. When you're making out and they're touching all over your body that turns them on, it's just natural that's what happened. They're also thinking of how far you're going to take it. Like are you guys gonna have sex or not is what's running through their minds. When your bf gets hard that's a good thing. It tells you that he thinks you're sexy and he wants to bone you. And the "wetness" is Pre c*m I don't know

If you knew that or not. Please always use protection! Pre *** can get you pregnant

Nope, your pretty much left with the dry rubbing on the outside, unless he whips it out while the lights are off, then you can take the matter in hand.

Nothing to get scared about. It just means the guy really likes u. Its normal for every man to get that way.

Don't tell your parents lol!!! And its just cuz he's excited and his thinking about you