Confused about Life and Growing Up?

Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Catholics, Atheists, Agnostics each claim their way is right. I am just forming my opinions on life. Liberals claim their way is right, same with conservatives. Who is really right? Each person believes their beliefs are correct. If we all have different beliefs how can we all be right? Even within Christianity, some Christians do not fall certain teachings such pre-marital sex, or believe homosexuality is a sin, some Christians are pro-choice. There is a wide variety of beliefs, but each person will come and tell you they are telling you the truth, that other side is ignorant or they are liars. Every person thinks they are beliefs are correct. Who is actually telling the truth?

I try to listen to everyone's point of view, I consider their evidence. Sometimes I think listening to too many people can confuse you.

• Arnie
    Favorite Answer

I think it's very sad that if someone does not have faith they would want others to agree with them!

The mystery's of faith an GOD are beyond human comprehension.

Faith concerns questions which cannot be settled by evidence.

How can the universe create itself out of nothingness? Given the fact that the universe began to exist, it must have had a “cause” that originated it.Doesn't it make more sense to assume the existence of a Creation.

You can't see the wind, but you know it is there because you can see what the wind is doing. You can know that the wind is there because you can feel it.God is like the wind, you can't see him.

~~~~~~~

• ?

Finding the truth can seem impossible without an understanding of where to start, and how to go about it. The link below is a Christian website, with a number of questions that pertain to your question. The questions pertaining to why one should accept Christianity over another religion, will give you a formula to measure each against. Regardless of your ultimate choice, it is the start that you need, and will bring focus to your inquiry. If you have nothing to measure each religion by, then the time you spend hearing one's philosophy over another will be impossible to compare. I hope that helps, and your free to contact me.

http://www.gotquestions.org/search.php?zoom_query=...

Love

• H

Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me (John 14:6).

Jesus made this statement to the disciples to bring to their attention something that they knew but hadn't realized they knew. He said to them, You know the place where I am going. And Thomas said to Him, Lord, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way? Jesus said that they did know. But they didn't know that they knew.

Jesus said, I am the way and the truth and the life. That's what I meant, Thomas. You know me; therefore, you know the way. For I am the way.

This unique claim of Jesus reveals the grandeur of His character and being! There is the inclusiveness of this statement--it all relates to the Father. I am the way to the Father, He says. If you come to know Jesus, He will bring you to God. When I began my Christian life as a boy, my awareness of the one with whom I was dealing was the Lord Jesus. How I loved the hymns about the cross and work of Christ, and I loved to think about Him as the Savior. But gradually the Father has come into focus. More frequently my thoughts are drawn to the fatherhood of God, and I revel in the glory of that relationship.

Jesus says that He is the way to the Father. All the knowledge of God that we humans hunger for is revealed in the words of Jesus about the Father. He unveils the Father's heart--His power, His wisdom, and His love. This fully meets human needs. He is the way, in order that the human will may choose it; He is the truth, in order that the mind may comprehend it; He is the life, in order that the human heart can experience it. Thus, to know Christ involves the whole person and leads to the full experience of the fullness of God.

But note also the exclusiveness of His claim: No one comes to the Father except through me. Occasionally someone will say, You Christians are so narrow. Why do you insist that Jesus is the only way you can come to God? Other religions are striving to know the same God, and other religions are more tolerant.

That is true; we are narrow. On that point Jesus Himself was narrow, and we dare not go beyond what He said, because truth itself is narrow. The telephone company is narrow. If you want to call someone, the phone company insists that you use a certain series of numbers in exactly the proper sequence, and it leaves absolutely no room for you to play around. It is utterly narrow-minded on that point!

Truth is that way. Jesus is the fulfillment of His own word: Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it (Matthew 7:13-14). Others may teach about God. They may say that they teach the truth and seek the life. But only Jesus says, I am the way. I am the truth. I am the life.

Lord Jesus, You are the way to the Father. Thank You for showing me that, and thank You for inviting me to share in the fullness of His truth and life.

Life Application: Is there more than one way to come to God? What do you think we must do to find God?

http://www.raystedman.org/daily-devotions/john-13t...

How can I be saved? Why do I need to be saved?

We are all infected with sin (Romans 3:23). We are born with sin (Psalm 51:5), and we all personally choose to sin (Ecclesiastes 7:20; 1 John 1:8). Sin is what makes us unsaved. Sin is what separates us from God. Sin is what has us on the path to eternal destruction.

“Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved” (Acts 16:31). God has already done all of the work. All you must do is receive, in faith, the salvation God offers (Ephesians 2:8-9). Fully trust in Jesus alone as the payment for your sins. Believe in Him, and you will not perish (John 3:16). God is offering you salvation as a gift. All you have to do is accept it. Jesus is the way of salvation (John 14:6).

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/how-can-I-be%E2%80%A6

I respect your right to a belief but I do not have to respect that belief in itself. Everybody has the right to whatever opinion they want and everybody else has the right to find it utterly ridiculous.

Christ is the way!!

Source(s): Experience