Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 7 years ago

Help! Foot in agonizing pain!?

The other day my brother accidentally threw a golf ball at my foot very very hard. (Approximately 80 mph) he's a big pitcher/quarterback being recruited by colleges so you can imagine it would hurt. Anyways it's a long story how it all happened but it hit the top of my foot on the left side. It was agonizing pain! After a while it settled and didn't hurt as bad. I iced all day. The Next day I woke up and was walking down stairs and stepped awkwardly and my big toe felt weird. Ever time I touch the spot that got hit I feel like a weird shock in my big toe. Why is this? I have football coming up and I don't wanna hurt it anymore. Please help me! I can run and it not hurt but when it gets touched it's hell. Please help!!!

Sounds like there is some nerve damage. To get rid of the pain or swollen you need to keep off of your foot and ice it.