is he interested or is he just one of those pervs?

so around 7:15 am i be walking to school and since monday this guy passes by driving and he waves at me , he's looking straight into my eyes, and with his lips saying hi. I been looking at him but i just roll my eyes at him and i shake my head(saying no). But today i catched myself getting ready to see him pass by just look at him and i have a boyfriend(Long Distance Relationship). so yesterday he passed by i looked at him and i smiled at him while he said hi with his lips then he smiled back. we followed each other with our eyes ON THURSDAY he didnt pass by but when i had finished crossing the street i hear a honk and i turned around it was him saying hi again:)today he stopped and said good morning beautiful, what's your name? and he also asked me if i was single and how old was i? and he also asked for my number. we've been texting since 9;00 am. i found out his birthday is tomorrow. and he asked me to go eat breakfast tomorrow but i said i dont know because i dont really know you. and he said no worries, we can get to know each other. he told me that he gets nervous when he's getting closer to the street where he always sees me. i tested him to see if he'll try to continue a conversation after i reply with a yeah:) but he replies asking me a question to continue the convo. he also told me that i make his day when he sees me walking to school(he told me in person). i know i have a bf but he ignores me most of the time.

what do you think about this guy?

• MCM

Well he continued the convo I guess he's a keepe. U should I need somebody sounds like

• i hink he is both but he is a nice guy who would like to get to know you better i think that you should take the chance and see where this goes but continue to test him

Source(s): i hink he is both but he is a nice guy who would like to get to know you better i think that you should take the chance and see where this goes but continue to test him