Does my girlfriend want to break up with me?

So my girlfriend of 1 month is telling me that i'm gonna break up with her. Which I'm not going to and she doesn't believe me for some reason. Also on her instagram she posted a picture of her snapchatting a boy and she said to the boy that he's "adorable". I'm getting the feeling that SHE wants to break up with me. Any help?

Thanks c:

I speak from experience, this is usually a bad sign.this is a form of communicating with subtext.if she's snapchatting with another boy this is also a very usual sign that this is the case.I'm sorry but this girl is moving on,i would try to do something really special to get her attention again.

Source(s): Experience

You cant even get to know some one inside of a month..and breaking up is in the pic...think about..how do ppl stay in relationships for years...it doesnt start with breaking up in the first month..

If you are having this sort of stupid incident when you have only been dating a month, it isn't going to work out anyways.

Break it off.

• SHE wants you to break it off so she won't feel guilty when she gets with that boy, just break up with her don't be that guy man