Are 0bama's acts owed to mistakes of incompetence?

Does 0bama understand that his policies are helping to destroy our countries economic status around the world? One could ask is this due to his incompetency or is it being done deliberately with the intention of destroying the American economy around the world for good?

Favorite Answer

That's what people said in the beginning, but after dealing with this crap for a while, you really have to question whether or not he has another agenda...

Well he's not really focusing on domestic issues. around the world, he is helping international relations. but that's compared to Bush who doesn't care about black people.(who by the way are a larger majority of the world than white people. the economy should really not be the presidents responsibility since he is a lawyer. the nation needs people that are experts on the economy that actually care about every one rich or poor. which is kind of hard.

I think Obama has been pretty much hamstrung by the republicans, if he supports or proposes any idea the republicans in congress will oppose it... I think if he didn't say anything after the Trayvon verdict, they would have called him a poor leader, but since he's given his personal views about the case they're calling him "race-baiter in chief"....

And last I looked, the economy is growing, not shrinking, like it was under your Bush

No, by his stated aims, he is an enemy of America, and a self-serving super-elitist, tromping on the backs of the descendants of slaves, and they don't even know how deeply he has betrayed them.

Right. Sounds like a case of right wing ignorance to me. I recommend you read a thing or too about some previous leaders like big brother bush.

Obama sucks

Who you kidding,.. With Tea Party Obstruction..

NO. You can blame Congress for that.And we will remember them well.

America's enemies see you and smile. You do your masters well.

You mean like Bush?