Are 0bama's acts owed to mistakes of incompetence?

Does 0bama understand that his policies are helping to destroy our countries economic status around the world? One could ask is this due to his incompetency or is it being done deliberately with the intention of destroying the American economy around the world for good?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That's what people said in the beginning, but after dealing with this crap for a while, you really have to question whether or not he has another agenda...

• 7 years ago

Well he's not really focusing on domestic issues. around the world, he is helping international relations. but that's compared to Bush who doesn't care about black people.(who by the way are a larger majority of the world than white people. the economy should really not be the presidents responsibility since he is a lawyer. the nation needs people that are experts on the economy that actually care about every one rich or poor. which is kind of hard.

• 7 years ago

I think Obama has been pretty much hamstrung by the republicans, if he supports or proposes any idea the republicans in congress will oppose it... I think if he didn't say anything after the Trayvon verdict, they would have called him a poor leader, but since he's given his personal views about the case they're calling him "race-baiter in chief"....

And last I looked, the economy is growing, not shrinking, like it was under your Bush

• 7 years ago

No, by his stated aims, he is an enemy of America, and a self-serving super-elitist, tromping on the backs of the descendants of slaves, and they don't even know how deeply he has betrayed them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Right. Sounds like a case of right wing ignorance to me. I recommend you read a thing or too about some previous leaders like big brother bush.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Obama sucks

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Who you kidding,.. With Tea Party Obstruction..

• 7 years ago

NO. You can blame Congress for that.And we will remember them well.

• 7 years ago

America's enemies see you and smile. You do your masters well.

• 7 years ago

You mean like Bush?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.