KD asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 7 years ago

What education should I get next?

I have a BA in psychology, and my MA in special education. I am now teaching, but need to take more classes to clear my credential. Since I have to take more classes anyways, I am considering working on my doctorate degree, but I don't know what would give me the most options. I have no desire to be a principal. Can anyone offer some guidance?

2 Answers

  • Mike S
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Since administration is not an option, you might consider a doctorate in Curriculum and Instruction. If you enjoy mathematics and accounting, you might also get a doctorate in School Finance.

    Source(s): Over 25 years teaching experience
  • 7 years ago

    Could you be the schools psychologist? For elementary???

    Source(s): Life
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.