Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 7 years ago

How do you get the district attorney to file correct charges against a child molester?

3 Answers

  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    It is their job to define the CORRECT charges. Not the person making the report. This is because they are attorneys with law degrees, not to mention, better understanding if whether or not the actual charges can be proven and convicted.

  • 7 years ago

    call the police and file charges. make a report with them.

  • KillaZ
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

    They won't file charges if they don't think there is enough evidence to win.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.