Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

When does One Direction leave the arena they were playing at?

I am going to their concert tomorrow, and would like to know when they exit their show to go to their hotel. Also, if you know what hotel they are at in Denver that would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

I just saw their show in Kansas City and my mom actually saw their tour buses leave immediately after the show ended. Like, as soon as we got through the huge crowd of people after the show to find my mom, she said that 3 big, silver tour buses came out from a space behind the arena. I assume they're going back to their hotel. I have no idea what hotel they'd be at in Denver, but I assume a nice one! Haha have fun at the show, they're so amazing live!

Source(s): Directioner

They might leave in a few minutes or even in half an hour, it depends on what they have to do that day. There are staying at the Hilton Hotel in Denver.

when they run out of groupies.