Finding out your pregnant late.. help?!!?

So i just foundout I'm 15 weeks pregnant! I had no idea I'm not showing at all. I rarely drink and hadn't in months except last week. I had a few drinks and was tipsy not knowing I was pregnant. I really want to keep the baby but I'm scared that could have effected something. Please only answer if you know what your talking about this is a life here!

Favorite Answer

There really is nothing anyone can say that will answer your questions, either it harmed your unborn or it didn't. If you want to find out if you have done any damage then you will need to talk to your doctor about doing some tests both before and after it is born.

As for you stating you aren't showing at 15 weeks, that is completely normal, I have never met anyone that showed that early.

Source(s): 30 weeks pregnant
  • Leah

There is always that possibility you can harm your baby with just one little drink, but they as in nurses and doctors, can help you understand any damage that has or could be done. Don't let a mistake you made keep you from keeping your baby. Everyone makes them and its not your fault you didn't know you were pregnant (: Just check with your doctor and get the information on your babies health. Good Luck!

I was 16 weeks pregnant when I found out I was pregnant. I drank regularly, 3-4 beers a couple nights a week. I had no complications at all. I had an ultrasound as soon as I found out I was pregnant and everything was healthy.