Can I say I'm 12.5 percent Japanese or just ignore it?

So,strangely enough Im 87.5 percent Indian, and 12.5 percent Japanese (NO I AM NOT A LIAR OR A WEEABOO) Let me explain,

My Great grand father was in Kobe, japan (like most Indians in Japan) in the 1930's and got married to a Japanese lady. They had 5 kids together (one is my grand father) but had to move to india in the 1940's because of World war 2. My great grandma taught my grand father a lot of Japanese traditions in india ( like ceremonies, making sushi, etc.) until she pasted away at around the age of 50-51. My grandfather pasted those traditions down to my dad and my dad pasted them to me. Interestingly enough, I look more Japanese then ( facial structure, mono fold eyes, etc) but I still look indian in a way ( like a hafu) Would it be ok to say I'm 12.5 percent Japanese and 87.5 percent Indian, or just say Im full Indian

Thanks

Anime Girl

xoxoxo

Yeah If people ever Ask my ethnicity, I say métis even though I'm only roulghly 20% Siksika(Blackfoot) and roughly 80% French-Canadien(American)

You may say whatever you like.

• ?

well, why not? cool story btw