Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

I always wanted to be a model, Do you think I have what it takes?

I'm 21 year old female, 5'2 and 85 pounds. But I have a feeling I'm too short and what if the agencies don't accept me?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'll say this don't chase after silly and useless ambitions cause many women have been known to commit suicide because of the competition in modeling(especially female).do something you like and find people who respect you for who you are cause from the looks of your previous questions it seems that you are very distressed or have low self esteem.i have suffered worse then you but what you must realize that only your own opinion matters and no one else.no body actually hates you.lol so cheer up and do something that people will actually respect you for :)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Once they have so many pictures of you, they will stop offering you "work" unless you are willing to do things that could be detrimental to your physical and mental well being - so it's not worth the money which is only going to come easy for a short amount of time. I don't believe there is any such thing as a reputable modelling agency.

• 7 years ago

The first things modeling agencies look for and want is a tall person. A girls must be between 5'8-6'0, they could be taller though. They would rarely accept someone 5'7/5'6. Then they would look at the face and see if it could sell what they are trying to sell. Then it goes to measurements etc. I'm sorry but you are too short to be a runway model but try and find something else that goes for your height.

Source(s): Long distance runner for 5 years, ballet dancer for 9 years and en pointe for 3 months.
  • 7 years ago

The giant modeling agencies will set you on track.

You're better to know from the Real PROFESSIONALS.

Or try a book,

Amazon.com: barbizon model

www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&​keywords=barbizon%​20model&page=1&rh=i%​3...

Barbizon Model Handbook: Train to Be a Model or Just Look Like One! by Christine Wagner and Barbizon Internationa LLC (Paperback - 2003) 1 used from $39.95.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

You can still Model. Mostly you can't walk the run ray . Best of luck.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

way too short

• Smalls
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

You're to short..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.