I was violated as a child by my cousin.?

My cousin briefly anally penetrated me when i was 7 years old and he was 14. now im 21 ans i have began to think about it lately.i didn't want to do it but he just kept begging me. he used tom always pressur me for sex but it only got that far. we've all grown up and he has a daughter os his own now but i just keep thinking about it and feeling violated. was i molested? no one knows about it. what should i do?


im a girl

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    What do you mean, "what should you do"? What proof do you have? You want to ruin a guy's life now for something done as a child? If you choose to ruin your own life-go ahead, you said okay to him. Grow up? Is that a lot to ask? GeeeeeeeeeeeZ

    Source(s): Just Fact
  • 7 years ago

    you were raped and you deserve a chance to confront your fears and confront him

    Why not both go to a family therapist together. You go first for a session or two and then he comes in and comes clean.

    Wow it took a lot of courage to write what you did and I applaud you for that.

    You were both minors and it was long ago, probably no prosecution is possible. But you deserve to be heard and he needs to admit his shame and apologize to you. He may also have issues with his daughter that the therapist will want to explore further with him

    Put it this way -- if you could prevent his daughter from going through what you went through, would you?

    If so, you have a clear path. If you don't care what ahppens to his daughter, you can jus tclose the book on the past. But if that were the case you would not have written.

  • 7 years ago

    When you are up to it, confront him. The very least he could do is give you an apology.

    I would also suggest speaking to a professional or trusted adviser about what happened. Be cautious of people who suggest baby sitting problems with drugs and people who want you to marinate in what happened. The idea is to come face to face with what happened (and it sounds like you have/you are) and find a way forward for yourself.

    There's a fantastic book by Dr Laura that I'd highly recommend: Bad Childhood, Good Life. It's great book that everyone should read.

    Here is a link to it on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Bad-Childhood-Good-Life-Blos...

  • 7 years ago

    maybe having a daughter changed him? he might want to keep her safe

    if he never did it again, it may have been an accident.

    being a teenager dmight be to blame

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

    YES you were raped and you need counseling.

    He was a minor at the time but you should consider reporting it anyway.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.