Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 7 years ago

Mom wont take me to the doctor. What do I do!!?

have had shooting pains in my stomach, lower back, and vagina for the last 27 days straight. In my stomach I also have what feels like really bad period cramps as well as achiness. My stomach hurts even when you don't touch it. Its all day long and gets worse after I eat. I constantly feel like I am going to throw up and im nauseous all throughout the day. I have been having a lot of unptrocted sex and have had multiple other symptoms as well. Boobs hurting/Enlarging, Nipples changing size and areolas changing colors. Head aches occasional ear aches and so on. Does anyone know what this could be from? I took 3 preggo tests throughout the past 2 weeks and all negative. My mom wont take me to the doctor cause she doesn't believe me and she doesn't wanna spend the money. I have had multiple people tell me I need to go to the doctor.

Favorite Answer

Go to Planned Parenthood its free & you don't need an adult. I don't know if you have one around you though, look it up.

• Faith

If you are old enough to have sex you are only enough to get yourself to the doctor. If your mom won't take you make an appointment or go to a walk in clinic like Urgent Care. Drive there, if you don't have a car then call a taxi or ask a friend or even ask a friends mom.

3hrs ago your only problem was burning during sex. No mention at all about stomach pains.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As4._...

You probably have a cute little STD. Stop screwing everything in sight. In the mean time, yes she does need to take you to the doctor. If she won't, get a friend or other relative to do it.

If i were you i would go to the doctor yourself. It is against the law for your mother to flat out refuse to take you to the doctor. and if you feel comfortable telling your health care provider that, then go right ahead. At least you are being proactive in your own health.

Ask a close family member or dad or older friend if they could