Where exactly can i find diamond blocks in minecraft?

Im new to minecraft , i recently bought it for my xbox because all my friends advised me to get it. They all say that diamond is the strongest material in minecraft, the problem is.. Ive checked the dark caves and deep trenches but i still cant seem to find any diamond blocks. Any suggestions on where to look ?? Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

you need to find diamond ore, you will find it mostly 6 to 12 blocks above the bedrock, but it's rare, so you will need to be patient, try strip mining. you will also need a iron pick to mine it

Minecraft pocket version seeds are the finished comparable in terms of ore. If caves existed then this is going to likely be unique. My famous seed is nyan. It has some lava and water falls which you may obtain with the type new buckets that have been further in 0.7.0. desire this enables

You have to dig ti bedrock level usually.

Okay.

I have the answer.

It is only as hard as you make it.

It is in the EXACT 180 DEGREE OPPOSITE DIRECTION of a vagina.

Source(s): Yup