Why are some people so fake? It's puzzling?

So I'm on twitter and mostly I post things about my day, little quotes that I like and music that I enjoy. But there's this kid who I hang out with occasionally who keeps posting little subliminal messages calling me weird and tactlessly tweeting her friends that I also happen to follow (which means I can see them) who then also follow suit, referring to me as you know who. And yet this is the same girl who texts me if I wanna do anything almost every weekend and people who make themselves comfortable at my place now and again for little get togethers. At first I didn't notice it but now I'm starting to catch on. Good grief. I've never had to deal with this fake a bunch before. Confront or ignore?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Kevin
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Most people who are on social websites are drama queens that wanna stick their nose where it doesn't belong, most people are ridiculous thats why i don't do social websites anymore, I'm not worried about other people lives they shouldn't worry about mine.. people who hate are WEAK remember that...

• 7 years ago

Some people just are. We have to deal with it. I work in a hair salon, and I'm around fake b*tches all day long.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.