How is minecraft downloaded?

I just got my aunt's computer, which is nearly full. I'm in the process of copying their pictures, downloads, etc to give to them so I can wipe the hard drive clean. In the meantime, I want to play minecraft on this computer. If I buy it, will my copy be on the hard drive so that once wiped it will be gone, or will I be able to download back onto the computer for free?

Favorite Answer

You buy the account, which you can keep downloading the game from. You are fine if you wipe the hard drive. Hope this helped.

Source(s): Experience

Naturally, it HAS to be back on free as soon as you re-download it (: If it tells you to pay again then you should actually send the creators the problem that's happened! Only do that if it won't work (: Anyways, to cut it short: Yes, after the computer has been wiped it should work extremely smooth because it has no data on it, except for the actual mine craft!

Hope I helped! (: xx