Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 7 years ago

I just heard a cat screaming outside?

I let my cat sit on the porch for a little bit and when I went back towards the door I heard a cat screaming extremely loud. I thought someone hit my cat or something so I went out there and didn't hear anything and seen my cat sitting there. Then it started again and it came from down the alley. It was really loud for a cats meow. My cat started to get all crazy and walk towards the end of the porch. Then when I tried to push her back inside she gave me a little growl.

Should I go check it out? Or is this a street cat in heat or something?

Favorite Answer

Check it out. Whatever it is, something is definitely wrong and i think your cat wants to help too.

What you are hearing is a female cat in heat. She's telling all the boys to come on over for a visit and we'll see what happens.

Only real difference is that normally all the screaming, whooping and hollering happens right under my bedroom window between midnight and 5 am!

Source(s): Cats, dogs, people....

For sure in heat they can sense each other.It's really eerie hearing that scream lol

You shouldd Go see whats goin on!