Any good rock/emo/screamo (not metal) bands and their songs..?

popular bands similar to:

black veil brides

sleeping with sirens

pierce the veil

paramore

a skylit drive

tnx :))

Favorite Answer

Similar to BVB:

Falling In Reverse - Some of their songs:

The Departure, The Worst Time, Note To Self, Listen Up, Red Alert, Shipwrecked, The Drug In Me Is You, Raised By Wolves, Tragic Magic, I'm Not A Vampire, Good Girls Bad Guys, Pick Up The Phone, Don't Mess With Ouija Boards, Sink Or Swim, Caught Like A Fly, Goodbye Graceful, The Westerner, Champion, Bad Girls Club, Rolling Stone, Fashionably Late, Alone, Born To Lead, It's Over When It's Over, Game Over, Self-Destruct Personality, F*ck The Rest, Keep Holding On, Drifter, Time For Redemption

Motionless In White - Some of their songs:

Abigail, Cobwebs, Immaculate Misconception, Count Choculitis, Puppets, We Only Come Out At Night, Scissorhands, London In Terror, A-M-E-R-I-C-A, Creatures, City Lights, Undead Ahead, Devil's Nights, .Com, Infamous, The Divine Infection, If It's Dead We'll Kill It, Synthetic Love, Underdog, Sinematic, Hatef*ck, Burned At Both Ends, Black Damask, Ghost In The Mirror, To Keep From Getting Burned, Destroying Everything, Billy In 4C Never Saw It Coming, Bananamontana, Apocolips, Whatever You Do Don't Push The Red Button, She Never Made It To The Emergency Room, The Seventh Circle, When Love Met Destruction

Other bands similar to BVB include:

Vampires Everywhere!

Blood On The Dance Floor

Modern Day Escape

Get Scared!

Fit For Rivals

Snow White's Poison Bite

Dot Dot Curve

Farewell My Love

Eyes Set To Kill

Her Bright Skies

Drop Dead Gorgeous

Brokencyde

Similar To SWS:

Memphis May Fire - Some of their songs:

Without Walls, Alive In The Lights, Prove Me Right, Red In Tooth & Claw, Vices, Legacy, Miles Away, Jezebel, Losing Sight, Generation: Hate, The Sinner, The Unfaithful, The Victim, The Abandoned, The Deceived, The Commanded, The Burden, The Haunted, The Reality, The Redeemed, Be Careful What You Wish For, Action/Adventure, Vaulted Ceilings, Deuces Las Cruces, Gingervitus, Ghost In The Mirror, Been There Done That, Sleepwalking, History Of Mercia

Of Mice & Men - Some of their songs:

The Calm, The Storm, The Flood, The Depths, O.G. Loko, Ben Threw, Let Live, Still YDG'N, My Understandings, OHIOISONFIRE, Purified, Product Of A Murderer, Repeating Apologies, The Great Hendowski, I'm A Monster, When You Can't Sleep At Night, YDG, They Don't Call It South For Nothing, Second & Sebring, Westbound & Down, John Deux Trois, Those In Glass Houses, Farewell To Shady Glade, The Ballad Of Tommy Clayton & The Rawdawg Millionaire, Seven Thousand Miles For What?, This One's For You, Blame It, No Really I'm Fine, Poker Face, Smokin' Blunts

Other bands similar to SWS:

For All Those Sleeping

Woe Is Me

Issues

Hands Like Houses

Secrets

Like Moths To Flames

The Word Alive

Abandon All Ships

Crown The Empire

Isles & Glaciers

Similar to PTV:

Mayday Parade - Some of their songs:

A Shot Across The Bow, Anywhere But Here, Black Cat, Bruised & Scarred, Call Me Hopeless But Not Romantic, Center Of Attention, Everything's An Illusion, Get Up, Happy Endings Are Stories That Haven't Ended Yet, I'd Rather Make Mistakes Than Nothing At All, I Swear This Time I Mean It, In My Head, Jamie All Over, Jersey, Kids In Love, Miserable At Best, No Heroes Allowed, Oh Well Oh Well, Priceless

Bring Me The Horizon - Some of their songs:

Anthem, Shadow Moses, Black & Blue, Tell Slater Not To Wash His D*ck, Eyeless, A Lot Like Vegas, Chelsea Smile, It Was Written In Blood, The Comedown, Sleep With One Eye Open, Diamonds Aren't Forever, Suicide Season, Crucify Me, Alligator Blood, Blacklist, Blessed With A Curse, Rawwwrr!, Traitors Never Play Hangman, Visions, Home Sweet Hole

Other Bands Similar To PTV:

The Word Alive

I See Stars

Issues

All Time Low

Before Today

You Me At Six

Tonight Alive

Breathe Carolina

Similar To Paramore:

VersaEmerge - Some of their songs:

Bones, Burn, Catastrophe, Domesticated, Future, No Consequences, Figure It Out, Mind Reader, Fixed At Zero, You'll Never Know, Stranger, Redesign Me, Fire, Up There, Your Own LoV.E., Mythology, Lost Tree, Father Sky, Let Down, Theatrics, The Hider, Past Praying For, Moments Between Sleep, Whisperer, Clocks, Percipere, In Pursuing Design, Paint It Black, Forced Doors On The 14th Floor, New Frontier, Cities Built On Sand

The Pretty Reckless - Some of their songs:

My Medicine, Since You're Gone, Make Me Wanna Die, Light Me Up, Just Tonight, Miss Nothing, Goin Down, Nothing Left To Lose, Factory Girl, You, Far From Never, Everybody Wants Something From Me, Zombie, Hit Me Like A Man, Under The Water, Cold Blooded, ADD, Blender, Blonde Rebellion, He Loves You, Heart, Panic, Sleeze Sister, Superhero, SUS, Void And Null, Where Did Jesus Go?

Other bands similar to Paramore:

Hey Monday

Flyleaf

Boys Like Girls

You Me At Six

Metro Station

We The Kings

The Veronicas

Never Shout Never

Damn This Word Limit!

Why don't you know what emo/screamo is? Oh dear.

Moss Icon

Rites of Spring

Texas is the Reason

Pg.99

Orchid

Circle Takes The Square

I Would Set Myself on Fire For You

Portraits of Past

City of a Caterpillar

Pianos Become The Teeth

Embrace

One Last Wish

Drive Like Jehu

Jets to Brazil

The Pine

The Saddest Landscape

Funeral Diner

We Were Skeletons

Braid

I Hate Myself

I hope you take a moment to understand that you're listening to pop punk, and not emo/screamo bands.

• Ryan

Neil Perry

Amanda Woodward

Swing Kinds

Merel

Sarin

I Hate Myself

Antioch Arrow

A Day In Black and White

Mohinder

Moss Icon

Rites of Spring

Embrace

Indian Summer

Hot Cross

Gray Matter

Off Minor

Fire Party

Pg 99

Raein

Ampere

I Would Set Myself On Fire For You

Portraits of Past

etc. and tons more that you've never heard of. Bet you've never heard of these bands, eh?

Here's some things about emo/screamo:

* screamo/emo is not popular

* screamo/emo is not mainstream

* screamo/emo is not featured on the warped tour

* screamo/emo is not for sale at hot topic

* screamo/emo is not trendy bullshit

* screamo/emo is not on tv

* screamo/emo is not on the radio

Trivium

Asking Alexandria

Escape the Fate

Bless the Fall

White Chapel

Falling in Reverse

Her Bright Skies

Motionless in White

Modern Day Escape

We Came as Romans

Of Mice & Men

Disturbed

Linkin Park

Avenged Sevenfold

Breaking Benjamin

Fit for Rivals

Foo Fighters

Five Finger Death Punch

Get Scared

Framing Hanley

Mayday Parade

Miss I May

The Pretty Reckless

Icon For Hire

Rise Against

Just some bands I know of. Please don't use emo/scream0 as a genre. It's called rock. All of the bands I listed are rock bands. emo just sounds so whiney and fake. They're not emo, they're rock. Harsh vocals in them are just a plus. So stop using emo as a genre. I was half tempted not to reply.

Wow! Thankss! Just what I was looking for. I looked for the answers on the internet but I couldn't find them.

• You're a retard.

Rock < Metal < Metalcore

I don't even LISTEN to it and I can explain it better than you

• You should listen to OF Mice and Men :D

My favorite songs of theirs are

Second and Sebring

Product of a murderer

O.G. Loko

and they have many other great songs :D I suggest listening to these 3 first.

Nirvana :)