Kyle asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

What do black people think of OJ confessing?

The other murder case that racially divided America. Looks like black people are officially 0 for 1.

Update:

just because i mentioned the phrase "black people" doesn't make me racist. The fact is that the case racially divided our country, and nearly the entire race supported him just like 87% of black people support Trayvon. If they would just look at the facts like the last case, all this confusion could be averted. Whether they believe it was right or not is their problem, the FACT is that Zim did not break any laws in the state in which he resides. DONE AND DONE.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

★Ŕ♡MΛŔƐ★- You aren't aware of the book he wrote?

• 7 years ago

Only silly people lump-sum Black people into one group. After all, Afro-Americans have Colin Powell and JC Watt on one side of the political aisle; while Barrack Obama and Maxine Walters on the other. That's just speaking politically. The spectrum continues economically, educationally and culturally. Careful, you could be offending one of your own supporters.

• 7 years ago

I don't think it divided America. It disappointed many of us, yes.

Most people (even blacks) know that he was and is guilty.

I respect Romare, for sticking up for her race, but she is also one of the most racist people on this site (for her side). It's been rather relentless. That's okay, by me, but it's also one of the many problems and issues that we'll never get beyond as a direct result.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

@ that person with the stars in their name - wow. You seriously have not heard that Oprah said OJ confessed? You automatically assume that people are racist for saying things that have been widely reported in the media? And your vote counts the same as mine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Guilty Guilty boy~

• 7 years ago

Everyone knew he was guilty. The defense won in LA by putting the LAPD on trial.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Gee and you don't think this is just to get you to watch the interview? LOL

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I'd bet it was OJ's drug pusher..OJ was guilty by association...OJ was there in the blood.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I think you envy them. For what? What can it be???

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

When did he confess? We all must've missed it.

Do you guys realize how racist you are or is it subconscious?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.