What's a song you feel guilty or shameful of enjoying?

A lot of my friends are die-hard Sublime fans, and I remember when Rome took over for Bradley Nowell, all my friends were like "Rome sucks" blah blah blah "Why did he join Sublime?" bleh bleh bleh. He ain't no Bradley, but he has the sweetest voice. Dat rasp. I listen to him in private lol :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=917X4N4s5Og

Youtube thumbnail

BQ: There is no BQ D:

Update:

OMG I have shamefully listened to Hollywood Undead too.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

OK, OK, I have history's most SHAMEFUL and EMBARRASSING two songs on my iPod. I'm older than most of you judging by the postings, but my two guilty pleasures are "Deep Purple Dreams" and "Other Side of the Mountain" by Donnie and Marie Osmond, from the '70s.

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 7 years ago

My guilty pleasure song is Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke. It's nothing like any of the music I normally listen to, and most of my friends think it sucks, too! But man, first it's a great beat I can groove to, and second, woo is he a sexy man. I will watch the video constantly just to see him looking smooth and gorgeous. Can't help it.

BQ: Oh no! But as an added note, I like Rome, too x]

• 7 years ago

I love Hollywood Undead. But oh uhm, I'm not really shameful of any of the music. If I like the beat of it, i'll listen to it. I don't care what anyone thinks :)

BQ: :O

• 7 years ago

Oh god, there's some bad'uns! I hate, hate, hate Justin Bieber but I actually like a few of his crummy, cheesy songs! I would die of shame if someone looked on my phone and saw "Baby" (yes, I know!), "Boyfriend" and "As Long As You Love Me" (I still go nuts when I hear it today!). I also really love Boyz II Men "End Of The Road" and blast it out when I'm alone! A few close people are in on my secrets though! :o

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • High school by Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne.

I love the song and music, especially's Nicki's part, but the lyrics are so disgusting and gross. Whenever I listen to it, I never sing, I only hum the words. xoxo

• 7 years ago

A$AP Rocky - Wild For The Night

http://youtu.be/1eWdbMBYlH4

Youtube thumbnail

Everybody knows I like indie rock. So it's kinda odd for them to see me listening to that. Even though I'm black. Lol yep

BQ: 👍

• 7 years ago

We Can't Stop-Miley Cyrus

it's just shamefully catchy.

• 7 years ago

I kind of like 7 Things by Miley Cyrus :(((( The horror

BQ - OMG I WONT SURVIVE

• 7 years ago

Kill Everyone by Hollywood Undead. I feel terrible listening to it but its so good

• "Telephone" by Lady Gaga. Yes, I know it's just stupid pop music, but whenever my mom puts it on my entire family just goes crazy. X-TREME CAR DANCING! It's epic and I can't help but love it.

BQ: What do you MEAN there's no BQ? This is an outrage! Scandal! But I forgive you :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.