Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 7 years ago

How to fix my computer? It is very glitchy.?

I have a windows computer in the beginning of this year. I don't really know any of the system details and stuff like that. The computer suddenly started glitching. When I get a box with two options, the highlighted box switches between yes and no. When I click either options, nothing happens. I've tried restarting, but nothing happen. When I try to use to ctl alt del, the screen rotates. when i type, it doesn't allow me to do anything, and it types things that I did not type. How do I fix this?

Don't insult me if you, yourself are not smart enough to answer my question to the best of your ability with the little information I gave you.

You're going to have to be a lot more specific dumbass. Which type of Windows is it? Is it 7, 8, Vista, XP? Most likely it is old though.

Ask someone in the family to help if not ask some friends if they know about this stuff and if they could help because i don't know how what will fix this until i see it for my self.