Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Do liberals also think it's racist to say that some dog breeds are more aggressive than others?

For example saying that pitbuls and rottweilers are more aggressive and known to turn on their owners than say whereas golden retrievers are known to be pretty friendly?

Just ignore where it says "than say". I changed the format of the detail later but forgot to edit that out.

Favorite Answer

Liberals are all about regulation. They even want to tell us what kind of dog we can own.

You have no evidence that any race is genetically predisposed to violence. You also have no evidence that any dog breed is genetically predisposed to turn on it's owners. Show me a study that says either of those things.

• Me

Breeds aren't races so no and it's true. Some dogs have naturally aggressive dispositions and others are known to be sweeter and more friendly.

Lol I see your logic

No, they do not.

Liberals are smart enough to recognize different species of animals..