Chad asked in SportsOther - Sports · 7 years ago

P90X, Imsanity, and Asylum fitness question? I'm looking to get in shape. I'm currently bad?

P90X, Imsanity, and Asylum fitness question?

I'm looking to get in shape. I'm currently bad out of shape. I'm doin P90X, Insanity and Asylum. In which order should I do these???? [list the 3 in order from easiest to hardest]

Favorite Answer

NONE!

Both P90X and Insanity are pretty much the same thing. Intense exercise to promote fat loss and supposedly gain a bunch of muscle which isn''t true.

I've never even heard of Asylum Fitness, so dont even bother trying that one.

What you need a personalized diet and workout plan. This is how you will see the MOST results with the efforts you put in.

Check out this site in my source. if you want to lose weight theres a great fat loss program that WILL give you a personalized workout and diet plan. I lost 15 pounds of fat with this program.

I'm currently using the muscle building program and gained 3 pounds of muscle so far.

Check it out man

I've never done asylum but I wouldn't suggest doing all of them at the same time. They are completely different workout regimens. Both are great programs and focused on weight loss to a degree. In my opinion p90x is more of a weight loss but more focused on building strength. Insanity is great for and overall shape. I used to do insanity during highschool baseball season and p90x in the off season and my own strength workout in the preseason. I honestly felt in much better shape doing just insanity. But if you want to supplement insanity with p90x 3 days out of the week. You could switch between asylum and insanity when you get kind of bored and keep it interesting. Just be sure to eat right whether you work out or not.

Source(s): Experience

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDUdh

doesn't really matter just as long as u do them alternate them an see what u can handle give it a whirl also try lifting weights as well