How to know if someone has been in your room?

Any chain reaction ideas, or anything else that helps me know if someone goes to my room without permission.

• Jack
    Favorite Answer

You might want to close the bedroom door. Near the upper right corner, stick a piece of transparent Scotch tape over the door and door jamb. This will be one way to know if the door has been opened in your absence.

Shame to think that you have to be suspicious in your own home, but it's like that sometimes.

You can install a video camera to record what happens in your room while you're out.

Alternatively, you can remember where and how you placed stuff so that you can register any repositioning of those things when you return.

Sprinkle a light dusting of baby powder before you leave the room and when you come back you can see if it has been disrupted. make sure you do it in odd areas in case they catch on.

Set up a hidden camera.

Look around and see if any of your items or possessions has dissappeared or is lying somewhere else than you knew where it was.

Source(s): My knowledge