How to stop thinking negatively of my body?

You're probably going to say that every teenager goes through a phase where they're not happy with the way that they look, but it's more than just a phase for me. I've been obsessing over my weight and the way that I look for years now. Every time I look in the mirror, I just see a girl with a fat body. No matter how hard I work out every day, I'm never pleased with the results that I see. And every time that I eat something, I feel guilty and upset with myself. I wish I was comfortable in my own skin and maybe love the way I look.

I'm currently 130 pounds and 5'8". That may sound thin to you, but I feel far from thin. I honestly feel disgusted with myself.

Help?

Favorite Answer

i was like that also, in my middle school days, this is gunna sound shallow but you have to literally think "im ******* amzing and hot" hahha dont do this out loud but look at ur self and then other girls around you and pin point what YOU have better, that helped for me! also get flattering clothes, just think of how amazing you are ( not trying to sound cocky, i do it and it helps) if theres a part of ur body u dont like, well everyone has that you just have to think "fck im gunna work out" and do it! but all ur focus into what u wan to do better!:) also im new to youtube and would really love support :) maybe even a subscribe and u spreading the word of my channel i would loveee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG0eKiMUL_Q

Youtube thumbnail

Your Actually In A Good Shape Since Your "5'8"!! Always Remind Yourself When Your Looking At The Mirror? Your Gorgeous The Way You Are! Skinny Doesn't Mean Beauty! There Girls Out There With Curves And Still Be Looking Dang Gorgeous! So Stop Feeling Disgusted!!

When you look in the mirror don't let those thoughts take over.Say im beautiful and compliment yourself.You have have something you like about your self and also find a girl who is beautiful and around your same size then you'll be able to relate.Maybe your surrounded by smaller girls and shorter girls and thos are the girls you compare yourself too! Not everyones perfect and theres always something good about someone

You should nothing disgusted. It is good size for you. You should take proper diet and be healthy .

Add fruits green vegetables in your diet. Drink lot of water daily. Don't worry about your size weight.

honestly your beautiful and instead of feeling bad about your self you should start thinking positive about yourself because the more negative you think of yourself the more your going to believe that and if you feel disgusted about yourself then change that.

ya know what's the worst part though? your brain makes you look more attractive in mind then you do in real life.

UR FLAWLESS MERISA