boyfriend suddenly broke up with me?

Two days ago my boyfriend broke up with me. I saw that he had been searching online ways to break up with someone so I confronted him and then I told him to come over and talk with me about it because he didn't want to break up, and then he broke up with me anyway. It came out of nowhere...we had been together for a year and a half. I made the mistake of moving closer to him (we live in chicago and go to different colleges) and now I live 2 blocks away from him and am stuck in his schools neighborhood, very far from my classes. I can't move because of my lease. I am so miserable, I have been crying nonstop. I have tried talking to him on facebook and I just end up yelling at him. All I want to do is get back together with him and talk to him. I don't understand.... He said he didn't want to be in a relationship anymore and kept having negative feelings and wanting to break up. Apparently he had been feeling that way "for a while' and never once told me. He continued to act the same way towards me and never talked to me about it, then blindsided me with this. I don't have any friends in this neighborhood and I don't want to sit alone every day. I used to live in Chicago, moved to Florida with my mom, and came back a few months later bc I decided I wanted to be in Chicago. I don't even care about school any more.... I honestly just want to die. What should I do?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you should feel lucky I have never had a boyfriend

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.