whose fault is it that there's so many budget cuts to the military?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anon
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    The 47% of Americans that don't pay taxes. The other 53% don't have enough to support them and a strong military.

  • 7 years ago

    You need to learn government definitions.

    "Budget cuts" = reduction in the increase in spending

    There has been no budget cuts

  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

    we are just simply trying to pay for the last war which costs around i,7 trillion dollars. and there still trying too figure out how too shell out around 40 billion in payments too widows of the iraq wars. some havent seen a dime yet.

  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

    The NSA and the IRS that are eating up all our funds taking away American's rights. Our government is the Taliban of the USA.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

    Maybe these guys who abused funding.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342400/Mo...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.