Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

Just because people warn others, does that make Hellfire okay?

If I had a child and warned them that if they didn't eat their vegetables I would put their hand on the burner would that make it okay to do? Say I did that to them and the police got involved and were going to charge me with child abuse. If I told them: "You don't understand. I made it perfectly clear to junior that I would put his hand on the burner if he didn't obey me. He was warned" do you think the police would then say: "Oh, well if you warned him, I guess we will have to let you go free."

Nope, it does not.

The problem with christians is that they advertize how you have free will but then they tell you, you aren't free, you have to chose their religion.

Then they tell you, you don't have free will because everything is going according to god's plan.

What kind of person joins that kind of religion?

You would be an unfit parent and would deserve to have your children taken away