Daisy
Daisy asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 7 years ago

why did the BBC delete this comment regarding the monarchy?

"+167

Comment number 17. Bill Dunblane

52 MINUTES AGO

At last - a chance to comment.

Try a poll on how many people actually agree with your sycophantic, obsessive coverage of this event.

The 'massive crowds' you referred to at Buckingham Palace last night were totally debunked by wide angle shots on another broadcaster. - At most there were maybe 2 - 300 people there."

this was the top comment on a news page based on the royal baby news which I KNEW was going to be censored so I took the time to copy it in a word document

how is this coverage *not* sycophancy? why does the BBC censor criticism of its master?

Favorite Answer

So what is your question?

Personally, I can't believe the media interest in the new birth. Most of us just don't give a d**n. Surely much more important things are going on in the world?

Thanks for that - didn't even know I'd been deleted, - don't often go back over comments I've made - but not surprised.

BBC are a sycophantic disgrace.

The people of Scotland WILL decide, shortly after independence to dispose of the monarchy.

There may be some sort of stupid misguided loyalty to the present Queen. but as soon as the idiotic numptie Charles is up for coronation that will be the end of it.

Forever!

• owain

Because the BBC like most English companies biased towards the rich.

because BBC is run by Zionist - the royal family are Zionist - they are all one big happy family and we are not allowed to criticise

• Anon

But what about Kate?

I would still Geshmoygle her Geshmuffin!!

Source(s): Giggity.