Have you ever been called a "racist" by a liberal when you prove them wrong with facts?

Update:

@ AK47, I can't ever recall a time when I called ANYONE a "commie"...let alone a liberal.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

I've never seen a liberal proved wrong with facts.

buckeye

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Constantly. "Racist" is the word they scream when they have no argument, they think it's a magic word that instantly whisks them away to a rainbow land where everyone is happy and dependent upon big brother to take care of him and everyone is an identical sheeple.

• Apparently I am if I don't support Trayvon...guess I am a racist. That's definitely news to me. I had no idea that seeking truth constitutes my ability to be tolerant of other races. >_>

• 7 years ago

You mean like how conservatives resort to calling liberals "commies" when they are losing an argument?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Is this a question about political issues or your supposed kick *** debating skills on a anonymous site that no one really cares that much about?

• 7 years ago

I have yet to have a Conservative prove me wrong with facts.

• Lynn
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

They hate facts so as soon as you hit them with facts, they resort to slander and name calling. "Racist" is their favorite terminology.

• All the time. I simply say, "So, I'm a racist. Now what."

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Alllllll the time..

• 7 years ago

I'm guessing you have, or you wouldn't ask this question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.