Hailey asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 years ago

How do you keep your hair from getting frizzy?

I have crazy hair. It's always frizzy and I can NEVER leave it down naturally. EVER! I'm so tired of it. Whenever I straighten it or curl it, it just gets frizzy. What can I do ?

• Edwin

Straight hair might be the most consistently fashionable hair texture in the past three decades, but curly hair, when styled properly, can be equally alluring, if not more so. The biggest blunder most curly girls make is allowing frizz to conquer their locks, but with some care, frizz can easily be eliminated. Here are some tips for maximizing your hair's bounce and minimizing flyaways.

*Never brush your hair dry: Unlike straight hair, which should never be brushed while wet, curly must ALWAYS be brushed when wet, or at least damp. Curly hair is already naturally brittle, so brushing it while dry will only tear it up. Instead, wet your hair and apply conditioner before you brush it. The viscosity of the conditioner will help the brush glide smoothly over your hair and will make knots easy to untangle.

*Find the right brush or comb: Never brush your hair with a fine-toothed brush or comb. Fine-toothed brushes and combs are intended only for thin, straight hair and will therefore damage curly hair. Be sure to buy a wide-toothed comb instead; the curlier your hair, the farther away each tooth should be from its neighbor. Also avoid steel-toothed brushes. Your brushes and combs should only be made of plastic or wood. Steel-toothed combs are too harsh for curly hair and will make it frizzier, even if the hair is brushed while wet.

*Be smart about shampoo and conditioner: Never buy conditioner or shampoo intended for all hair types. Curly hair requires very special treatment so only buy hair products made specifically for it.

*Always condition: Every time you shampoo your hair, you should also thoroughly condition it. Because curly hair is naturally dry, it is in constant need of moisturizer in order to look fresh and clean...

• Robyn

I know keratin shampoos can help, my hair is especially curly and frizzy and I use a shampoo and conditioner by Cocoa keratin, then some argan oil on damp hair to make it look smoother and less frizzy. The keratin smoothes and de-frizzes, as does the argan oil which additionally hydrates.

Imbrace those crazy curls girly! My friend has the same problem, and she totally rocks the look. Try putting in some good conditioner and using a cone on the end of your blow dryer. I have this one super cheap super awesome styling cream from garnier frutis, that you can get pretty much any store, I got mine a schnucks.

Okay. What you need to do is get some heat protectant,and pressing cream. It works like a charm! seriously. The heat protectant fuses with the creame and makes it like a super creame that conditions your hair making it not fuzzy .

Source(s): Experience

I recommend you to use pro naturals moroccan argan oil which reduces the frizz and keeps the hair soft, shiny and healthy. :D

Source(s): safrons.com

A frizz tamer, a hair serum, homemade hair mask, oils such as Argan oil, coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, vitamin e oil, etc! Hope this helps!

try Moroccan argan oil. it really helps!

and detangler after the shower with a wide toothed comb