Jordyn asked in PetsDogs · 7 years ago

okay what does this mean i asked my dog a question?

The question is i asked my dog does she love me she just stared at me and i asked her do she hate me and her ears went up ? does she really hate me

• kps

Probably knows the word love cause you say it all the time, but was curious with the word hate because she did not know it, so her ears went up out of curiosity.

It will depend on your tone of voice as to what response you get. Dogs respond to actions and voice tone. By the way I think she loves you

It's probably the way you said "hate". Do you really believe dogs can speak English like us humans? Do you really think they know what "hate" and "love" actually means. Sure if you train them, but they'll never know those words like how humans refer them to.

• Ama

Nothing. She doesn't know what you're saying-how she(or her ears) reacted had to do with the tone/pitch of your voice.

you (wait for it) are an idiot

and no by the way