West asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 years ago

Is this making me more popular?

So I wanna be more popular and popular people are cool. I started calling nerds name and im more cool now i wear sunglasses more. I dont try in school and i get Ds and Cs so now i have more swag. I try bullying but i suck at it so i just talk about people and make fun of them to get closer to the popularist guy. I think im cool now but did that make me more popular. it made me more cool but did it make me more popular

@Supafly but how do i has sex with the popular girls!?

@Abigail kk juz becuse u wanna be cool like me dunt be like dat you mean

@Cory I am mysef I am now finding my cool an popular

Be a leader not a follower cliche yes but it's true.

It's not gonna be cool getting Cs and Ds when your a junior and your scraping by to get a 3.0 and your gonna be a senior with a crap GPA.

I know plenty of "cool" people who receive rather high grades.

Why talk down at people it makes you look like a dick dude.

Also if all your trying to do is what everyone else wants you to do your pretty much their pet .

Honestly, people bully others to feel better about themselves. That's maybe why you feel more cool. If you want more people to like you, try being nice or talking to people who get bullied? You won't be feeling so cool when some "nerd" you picked on commits suicide or transfers because of the harassment. People like you seriously make me wonder what has happened to the world.

Complement people genuinely when they have done well or do something cool or their face or clothes catch your eye.

Show compassion. Try to build people's confidence in themeselves, especially when they need it.

Do this and you can attract the right kind of people. You want friends who love you for you. You want people who are there when you need 'em.

Don't be a jerk, it is seriously not cool.

Stop being a dick and be yourself! Why are you people so obsessed with being popular?! You would bully someone just to be accepted? You would talk about people just to make friends who aren't really your friends at all? You sir deserve to be tied to a stake and burned. I hope you get bullied for what you're trying to do. Obviously it's not making you "cool" at all -.-

it doesn't make you cool. why pretend to be something your not? have you ever thought that why are people befriending you now but haven't in the past. getting Ds and Cs don't mean you have swag. also popularity brings drama. you will get what you deserve and those people will turn on you....

You're an A+ in my book, try attacking some nerds and giving them bruises and make them show their penisis and call them gay and have sex with the popular girls. GOOD LUCK!

Nope, you just became a jerk. You should strive for people to like you because you're nice rather than a jerk.