Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 7 years ago

Do you know any random stuff to do?

I have been really bored for the past weeks and have not much to do at home. Any things that will keep me busy and entertained??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

Have you tried to make a hobby? Make any plans with family/friends? Looked for discounts on local entertainment places? Those are common ways to keep yourself entertained.

Some other ways are to make prank calls and upload random youtube videos.

Also you can get a job (if you don't have one) that you enjoy or get some volunteer work if you are still in school.

Hoped this helped. :)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Maybe go out jogging or out for walks with a friend or start a little project like a massive jigsaw or a boat thing which people build or something like that. Maybe start playing a new instrument or write a song with an instrument you own. Paint something or draw/sketch stuff you find interesting. Cook and try new foods. Get a job to fill the time or go out with friends, out for a meal or just for a drink at a bar or something and catch up/talk. Ummm I dunno what else... I hope I helped in some way, and good luck finding something :-)

• Pat B
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I don't know? How old are you, do you have transportation, someone to do things with?

You could go volunteer at the humane society if you like animals. If you (or your parents or church) no an older or disabled person that needs some help, lawn mowed, windows washed go help them out.

Learn how to play Frisbee golf or tennis or some other sport.

Start a good exercise routine so you're fit when school starts.

Source(s): LIfe
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Make an account on ask.fm and sync it with your facebook account, make videos and start a channel on youtube, make prank calls to random numbers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Monika
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Learn how to play the spoons. They're are tons of tutorials on YouTube.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.