Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 7 years ago

How should I assassinate Elisabeth Warren for destroying the country?

I'm an awesome American, no other place is better, but that is changing due to Elisabeth Warren being in charge! She wants to ban casinos from gambling with our money, really!? She also supports gay marriage, which is forbidden and wrong. Can anyone tell me how to assassinate her?

Favorite Answer

Start by acquiring a "fast and furious" rifle. With a gun from that operation, the gov't will be hesitant in prosecuting you. They might even ignore the incident alltogether.

eric,pack a toothbrush,wear drawstring cotton pants,put a message on the cell,'goin out town for a week,,se ya,everythings fine,,,give the cat to a neighbor,the guys with shades earpieces,helmets and ,vests,glocks r on the way,,bout 7 am i guess,,knock on the door

• Adam

You shouldn't put these things on the Internet, the government can see all of this, also I wouldn't recommend to murder anyone. Killing is so violent it rips your soul apart. Causing depression guilt and many other symptoms

Why not just carry a picket sign so you can really be ridiculed.

You shouldn't say things like this it's wrong.