my life sucks! how much more?

My boyfriend of 5 years is living with his new girlfriend well she been in his life for 4 years, but I think I lost him. We have 2 babies together and we had dreams of getting married. But awhile ago he went to Jail for beating me, but maybe I did deserve it, so I want to apologize and have him come home.. I cry all the time for him and need him, what can I do to get him to leave this girl and come home where he belongs?

Favorite Answer

Your life really does SUCK if you are all over the world begging for a man that beat you in front of your children. Would somebody call Child Protective Services on this dumb ***** already! We want to help people that want to help themselves..... Move along kid.

Well its SUPER wrong that he beat you and u do deserve better and well i personally think you should leave this guy cause your living in a love triangle and i never experince that before but i can tell it really hurts and you want to find a way out of it and maybe find a better man that you derseve or be single and btw being single is not that bad you know. YOUR FREE if your single:) And well bout ur 2 babies well maybe you can be a single mom. And i do know being a single mom is hard work but dont quit trying do it for your babies. Well i hope this answer helps you and you can have a better life you derseve:). So bye!

If one of your kids is a girl how would you feel if they were with someone that beat them and they told you they thought that they deserved it I hope as a mother you would tell them to get out fast because their is NEVER a reason for a man to beat a woman, a REAL MAN doesn't do that your man is a bit*h that stands to pee. I agree if you think that is a way for kids to grow up then they need C.P.S. to take them because kids learn how to be adults and have relationship by the way they see their parents act please get some help you need that more then you need him.

R u serious!??

this guy has beaten u, and u want him to come back to u...........

Be urself and dont depend on a person who doesnt love u, and deserve u. He even doesnt love his kids otherwise he'd b back and give them a whole family love!

Please just get over him. I know you had kids and all but he hurt you physically and he doesn't deserve you. I bet you are a nice girl and you don't deserve to be beaten. Good luck

Don't you deserve better?