Teens: Why is everyone calling Miley Cyrus a slut?

So she changed what is the big deal? She is 20 years old calm down. When I saw her music video and all that it no more outrageous than a normal pop music video. If Lady Gaga was doing this people would love it. She's not a role model she is a person. She is being true to herself when she was Hannah Montana she was just a marketing tool for Disney. I was never a fan of her music and I barely watched the show(I didn't have cable growing up) but this is a dumb reason to make fun of her.

BQ- Now playing?

One of my favorite pop punk bands The Story So Far released an acoustic track and it is pretty good. It doesn't really sound like them though. Usually when I listen to them I expect loud and fast instrumentals and really loud pitchy vocals but this is so calm....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7FauV3MIUU

Youtube thumbnail

Trashy? She just looks like average female pop star why are people specifically raging at her.

I did watch the video and I was freaking out....you guys are the reasons we can't have nice things.

I mean **wasn't freaking out* haha

Favorite Answer

I dislike her because she's unclassy, not slutty. A slut is someone who has sex with a lot of men, Miley has been in a committed relationship for 3 years, just because someone dresses revealing does not mean there promiscuous

Because she went from being an innocent disney star to a wh0re really suddenly. It came as a complete shock for everyone. One minute we're watching Hannah Montana and the next she's twerking and basically acting like a slut. If lady gaga did this I would be equally as appalled.

BQ: Passenger- Let her go

I, myself do not prefer her as a ro model for anybody really, the reason is because it gives a really bad influences and ideas to her fans. Really, all of this hollywood crap is destroying the next gen kids to come, it really does, kids need to be brought up with strictness and shows what is right and wrong, this music video she made is absolutely horrible for kids to watch. I don't even get why they do this. This music video would just lead fans to do what she did in the video. It's all just really horrible and terrifying for the economy and for the future.

She's whoring herself out.

BQ: Danny Brown - Grown Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOmsU91AxVg

Youtube thumbnail

I honestly couldn't care less about if she is a slut or not. She typically isn't a thought of my everyday mind.

BQ: "Die Romantic" - Aiden.

Because she is acting like one.

Because people are idiots! Do they expect her to stay the same old Hannah Montana her whole life just because they want her to? She can express who she is and she seems a hell of alot happier right now then she ever has, if people can't accept that then they need to find something better to do with their time than to be mad over someone being themselves.

Plus, she's been engaged for 4 years to the same man, what about Taylor Swift? Nobody calls her a slut and she has had over 14 boyfriends in the last couple years. But nobody calls her a slut....at least Miley doesn't put on some kind of good-girl cover up and has the guts to be who she is.

• Ying

Watch her new music video for ''We can't stop.''

Then you'll know why..