Tattoo Artists help/ any help really!?

I want to get a tattoo but I'm not really creative, I know I want something that has to do with time, how it's spent, I have a couple quotes too! "Time you enjoyed wasting, is not time wasted." "I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then." and also "My time is now." I also want to get a tattoo with the quote "I am the hero of this story" but I don't know what to get with it, like design wise. I'm a guy, I don't mind on being kind of feminine but I do want a tattoo that makes people say "wow", I want something that makes people think and look at. It will also be going on my shoulder if that info is needed. Please an ideas with detail even if you want to draw something! I'm taking everything into consideration.

Favorite Answer

Here's more quotes along those lines:

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." ~Calvin & Hobbes

"Down here it's our time. It's our time down here!" ~Goonies

"Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow." ~Mark Twain

I have an (maybe) interesting tattoo idea, involving your time related theme.

There could be a stopwatch in the background, with your quote "Time you enjoyed wasting, is not time wasted."

If you don't like my suggestion, then I hope you find a good one.