Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 7 years ago

im having a lot of sharp pains in my vaginal area at 38.4 weeks?

I'm 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I'm having alot of pains in my vaginal area. It hurts so bad that I wanna cry. I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me please

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

That sounds --to me-- like it might possibly be an infection. (Never had a baby, but have had such infections.) If it were me, I would start to regularly take balanced Probiotics *and* Pure/Virgin Coconut oil for several days if it is an infection. Both Probiotics & Coconut oil are much safer than antibiotics, and often more effective. You should try to see the doctor, too, though . . . to find out what the cause of it is, if possible.

• Chandi
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Normal, it's often referred to as "lightning crotch". I dealt with this the last 3 months of my pregnancy and it made me scream out loud often. Sorry sweetie, I know it hurts. I used to soak in the bath when it happened a lot, it helps baby move into a different position and not put so much pressure on your cervix, that's where the pain is originating from.

Source(s): Mother
  • 7 years ago

It's probably the baby dropping, or possibly contractions. Try to time the time in between the pains (if they come and go), and call your doctor if you're worries

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.