Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 7 years ago

im having a lot of sharp pains in my vaginal area at 38.4 weeks?

I'm 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I'm having alot of pains in my vaginal area. It hurts so bad that I wanna cry. I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me please

That sounds --to me-- like it might possibly be an infection. (Never had a baby, but have had such infections.) If it were me, I would start to regularly take balanced Probiotics *and* Pure/Virgin Coconut oil for several days if it is an infection. Both Probiotics & Coconut oil are much safer than antibiotics, and often more effective. You should try to see the doctor, too, though . . . to find out what the cause of it is, if possible.

• Chandi

Normal, it's often referred to as "lightning crotch". I dealt with this the last 3 months of my pregnancy and it made me scream out loud often. Sorry sweetie, I know it hurts. I used to soak in the bath when it happened a lot, it helps baby move into a different position and not put so much pressure on your cervix, that's where the pain is originating from.

Source(s): Mother

It's probably the baby dropping, or possibly contractions. Try to time the time in between the pains (if they come and go), and call your doctor if you're worries