What would you ask a lesbian?

Hi everyone!

I'm thinking of making a comic about lesbians, and I was wondering if you had any questions you would ask / have asked lesbians that you've met / you'd ask anonymously on the internet if you had the opportunity.

Imagine there are lesbian vloggers out there looking for questions to ask, from anyone and about anything. What would your question be?

Any question that pops in your head is perfectly okay - I won't be offended and you'll probably help me a lot :)

Do not hesitate to answer with anything that you're curious about. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

How does it feel for a lesbian to be discriminated against and does she feel like it's the same discrimination as gays or is it different.

So, when lesbians go out on a date they don't do "surf 'n turf", but surf 'n surf"?

Q: Do you know why lesbians don't have sex right after waking up?

A: Have you ever tried to open up a cold grilled cheese sandwich?

Is it really as fun as it seems or is it just a experiment in life and emotion

How come lesbians are so sad

• Why do they call it scissoring when in reality nothing is getting cut? idk I'm hanging out with my sister and this is the first thing she tells me after laughing XD