I don't know if I'm pretty or ugly?

I've felt ugly most of my life but I've had moments when I felt desired and beautiful. few moments. when people look at attractive people, how do they tend to look? act? respond? maybe I am ugly because only ugly people would ask a silly question like this

Favorite Answer

Ugly or beautiful depends on the context of who's looking at you.

Probably both ;). Every body thinks that they are ugly because it is human nature to hate yourself. You are probably beautiful but feel the opposite because you listen to that tiny voice inside your head. This isn't a silly question. When you look at someone you tend to see their features first women look at how pretty a girl is compared to them and men look at their bodily features. When I look at someone I consider more attractive than me I get snarky. I put them down mentally to make myself feel prettier. However, I also admire that she is pretty. Unless she is pretty and a biotch I don't usually say that I hate her and that she is a horrible person. I usually say oh she is prettier than me and get over it.