How to make my eyebrows shapy.?

My eyebrows look choppy how can I make them look good and fuller but not thick like unibrow thick.. P.s i'm a 13 year old girl on my dads account

Favorite Answer

you can buy an eyebrow pencil from any drugstore near you and just fill it in a little to get your desired look. when you do that, please please please be careful not to draw it on too harsh and angled or too dark because i see a lot of girls who do that and it just makes them look really bad.

find a shade that matches your eyebrow color and just follow the shape of your eyebrow and fill it in with the pencil.

using eyebrow powder gives your eyebrows a softer look and it also looks more natural, so if you want to do that, you can buy eyebrow powder or even an eyeshadow and matches your eyebrow color and you can apply it with a small makeup brush, preferably an angled brush.

good luck!

The only way to make them have the perfect shape is to go someplace to get them done like at a salon or something. Ask your mom or your aunt. Trust me, if you do then at home ur dad will get mad at you because ur eyebrows will be ugly and misshapen. I know this cuz when I was 13 I did that and I looked like crap. I'm only 14 now and I luckily convinced my strict parents to let me go get em done

draw with a eye liner first and then pluck those areas, or go to a professional, they have little kits in stores too to have shapy eyebrows