Who is your favorite SINGER: Demi Lovato or Selena Gomez?

• Kevin
    Favorite Answer

I don't necessarily like either of them when it comes to their songs (not my type), but Demi has the better voice. I really like it, to be honest. She's one of the few "big" singers that can sing live and actually sound good.

Also, I think Selena sounds okay on CDs and such, but she cannot sing live at all.

Well this is my opinion!

Selena.

But Demi has the stronger voice than Selena and it's just really loud and strong not like Selena. Selena's voice is more soft and beautiful and I just love Selena that is all!

Source(s): My opinion

Demi Lovato because she sings heartfelt and meaningful songs. Songs like "Sky scraper," "Heart attack," and "La la la" which mainly revolve around being yourself and no matter what people think of you, just block them out of your head and focus on you. Never let them talk you down. Rise up. Selena Gomez has a few songs too, but I still prefer Demi. I also like her voice better than Selena's.

Demi Lovato :)

for me its both demi and selena

• Imogen

Demi because she sings about things I can relate too.

Bob Dylan.

Demi!

her voice is so powerful!

Neither

Neither