I shaved my pubes and now it hurts?

i have all these red bumps that hurt. how long will it be before it doesn't hurt and how can i make it hurt less.

Favorite Answer

Well umm I'm a guy but I guess it's not much different? Just don't shave AGAINST the grain. Meaning when you shave, your strokes should go towards the grounds. When you shave going against the hairs' direction of growth, it can become irritated. Also, use shaving cream, and trimming is not a bad idea either

When you shave it starts to grow back that exact day. The red bumps will eventually turn into ingrown hairs and might get infected if you touch them. In the future I advise you not to shave but to trim. Trimming cuts the hairs short enough to look clean and leaves enough for it to be comfortable. Hope I helped :)

Source(s): I'm a girl.....I know things

Don't listen to that jungle queen. You shave that crap. The red bumps are a reminder of the effort it takes be beautiful. Good work.

Source(s): I have read the entire Austrian Encyclopedia Index of Proper Personal Grooming.