Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

POLL: How do you feel when your answer is picked as best?

One of my answers was picked as best out of 27 other answers :) i feel so special :)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't really care as much now as I did before I got to level 7. Then, there was still something to shoot for, butbnow that I've gotten to 7, the points, the best answers--even coming to the site at all don't really mean anything to me. Case in point: I used to get between 750 & 1'000 points per week (sometimes more) before I got to level 7 about 4 weeks or so ago, but since then, I've gotten a total of less than 900. It's just not as important.

: )

• 7 years ago

Satisfied.

Every answer I write is the best answer, but often the asker or voters do not recognize it for what it is and gives the BA to some other answer less worthy.

• 4 years ago

You in no way be attentive to. I certainly have spoke back a query and did no longer famous guy or woman it by way of fact I ran out of stars to offer. on occasion I only forgot or grow to be in a hurry. So now i do no longer sense slighted by way of fact I certainly have been there. Love, honey

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

So terrific that even the asker feels like a new phenomena happen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Pumped........ I'd like to thank the academy. And my parents for always supporting my answers and all those little people i had to step on to get here ;)

• 7 years ago

couldnt care less. Most of the users on here are loonies anyways.lol.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I feel verry good, bu my other account was excluded and i don't got any best answer :'(

• 7 years ago

I feel amazing

• Graham
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

happy

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Great I guess.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.