Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

POLL: How do you feel when your answer is picked as best?

One of my answers was picked as best out of 27 other answers :) i feel so special :)

Favorite Answer

I don't really care as much now as I did before I got to level 7. Then, there was still something to shoot for, butbnow that I've gotten to 7, the points, the best answers--even coming to the site at all don't really mean anything to me. Case in point: I used to get between 750 & 1'000 points per week (sometimes more) before I got to level 7 about 4 weeks or so ago, but since then, I've gotten a total of less than 900. It's just not as important.

: )

.

Satisfied.

Every answer I write is the best answer, but often the asker or voters do not recognize it for what it is and gives the BA to some other answer less worthy.

You in no way be attentive to. I certainly have spoke back a query and did no longer famous guy or woman it by way of fact I ran out of stars to offer. on occasion I only forgot or grow to be in a hurry. So now i do no longer sense slighted by way of fact I certainly have been there. Love, honey

So terrific that even the asker feels like a new phenomena happen.

Pumped........ I'd like to thank the academy. And my parents for always supporting my answers and all those little people i had to step on to get here ;)

couldnt care less. Most of the users on here are loonies anyways.lol.

I feel verry good, bu my other account was excluded and i don't got any best answer :'(

I feel amazing

• Graham

happy

Great I guess.