Can you fly from a foreign country to another foreign country?

Hi. Would it be ok if i fly from my home country new zealand then to new york (after staying a week there) to colombia (stay a week there) then fly back to new york and then to new zealand? I have a passport and visa. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Absolutely, I've done something sdimilar to this mAs long as you have a passport and any required visas, there is no problem.any times.

• Rachel

Of course. But why fly from Colombia all the way back to New York before flying home to New Zealand? That's the LONG way. Much shorter to just fly from Colombia directly back to New Zealand.

No, that is impossible. You'll have to fly from New Zealand to New York, then back to New Zealand. Then you would fly to Colombia, then back to New Zealand, then back to New York, and then back home to New Zealand. It really makes a lot of sense, and this is not a joke.

Source(s): Work at an airport
  • Hugo90

Talk to a local travel agent in person. You can do almost anything, but some choices will cost a lot less.